- You feel you are missing some critical information about race and race relations in the US
- You are new to racial justice issues and want to learn how to be a better accomplice to and Descendants of Slavery in the US
- You are a seasoned activist who would like to deepen your knowledge
- You would like skills to engage with those whose opinion is different than yours (eg. skills for the dinner table, skills for public discourse, skills for committee meetings)
- You would like to learn how to talk to your children about this topic
- You would like to become part of an ongoing community of learners
*Folx from all identities and races are welcome. Course content is geared specifically to help white US americans overcome gaps in knowledge, cultural practices of supremacy, and to engage their community in change.